Transformed Thru Travel is a blog about the transformational power of travel through the lens of my personal journey as a solo female traveler living with anxiety and depression. Traveling improves my mental health and eases the strain of everyday anxiety.
Traveling improves my mental health and eases the strain of everyday anxiety. Sharing my experience gives me a feeling of purpose and helpfulness, two things that keep depression at bay.
I want to be a resource for others seeking ways to improve their own mental health and wellness and be an inspiration to those who allow anxiety to hold them back.
I have a growing audience that is caring and actively engaged. I have been blogging part-time since 2013, but only began tracking my progress and statistics in 2015. The following numbers represent my audience over the lifetime of Transformed Thru Travel, from July 2015 to June 2017.
- Countries: United States (50%), United Kingdom (6%), Canada (3%), Australia (3%)
- Gender: 85% Female, 15% Male
- Age: 25-34 (49%), 18-24 (23%), 35-44 (14%)
- Sessions: 8,000+
- Users: 7,000+
- Pageviews: 13,500+
- Pinterest followers: 3400+
- Instagram followers: 1650+
- Twitter followers: 700+
- Facebook Page likes: 500+
- Reviews of Products, Gear, Experiences, and Accommodations
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassador Partnerships
Please contact brittany [at] transformedthrutravel.com to discuss potential partnerships.