Who you’ll be working with
I’m Brittany, the person behind Transformed Thru Travel.
Reading and staring at maps have always been hobbies of mine, so I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in geography and journalism. I (sort of) put that knowledge to work during my nine-year public service career with AmeriCorps. Alas, I left that all behind in 2016 for more
lucrative creative pursuits… and waiting tables.
It’s true, I wait tables in the summer to supplement my income as a virtual assistant and social media manager. I wouldn’t have it any other way, either.
The valuable experience I gained in community outreach, social media management, design, and writing during my years with AmeriCorps prepared me for this new path I’m on. One that perhaps I should have been on all along.
Learn even more about me here.
Mission + values
A passion project sprung from my realization that traveling and writing help me manage anxiety and depression, Transformed Thru Travel has become a resource of information and inspiration for people seeking ways to improve their health + wellness and be mindful of their impact on others and the environment while seeing the world.
At its core, Transformed Thru Travel is about the transformational power of travel. The lessons learned while traveling can help ease the strain of everyday anxiety and depression at home. In turn, improving the quality of life and outlook of anyone who challenges themselves to get out of their comfort zone.
On a personal level, sharing my experience gives me a feeling of purpose and helpfulness, two things that keep depression at bay.
Partnership + collaboration opportunities
Working with Transformed Thru Travel is a way to reach a growing and engaged community of like-minded people who love meaningful travel experiences and lead intentional and healthy lifestyles.
Working with me is a way to gain a professional, creative, and loyal partner to help your business flourish.
I am open to the following partnerships and collaborations with brands and destinations that resonate with the mission + values of Transformed Thru Travel:
- Reviews – of products, experiences, attractions, events, books, services, accommodations, and more.
- Giveaways – of products, experiences, books, or anything useful and valuable to my readers.
- Branded content – sponsored blog or social media posts
- Brand ambassador partnerships
Accommodation Reviews: Hotel Review: Hotel Kinbe – Playa Del Carmen, Mexico // Hotel Review: Park Plaza Lodge – Los Angeles, California
I’ve contributed heaps to other sites, as well. You can see a list of articles on my as seen in page.
Just so you know
- I value honesty, pragmatism, and authenticity. So, I only recommend things to my readers that I have tried or experienced myself and believe would be helpful.
- Sponsorship does not guarantee a positive review and I retain rights to voice my own reasonable opinion.
- Anything published in partnership with brands will include a sponsorship notation.
If interested, email me at [email protected].
The good stuff
Quarterly site stats as of January 19, 2018
- Average monthly visitors: 1400+
- Average monthly pageviews: 1900+
- Countries: United States (56%), Canada (7%), United Kingdom (6%)
- Gender: 80% Female, 20% Male
- Age: 25-34 (44%), 18-24 (20%), 35-44 (15%)
- Pinterest followers: 5100+
- Instagram followers: 1500+
- Twitter followers: 700+
- Facebook page likes: 800+
The Transformed Thru Travel Facebook Group is a growing community of thoughtful and engaged people who encourage each other to improve their well being and travel the world.
Top Performing Posts
- Things to Know About New Zealand: A Guide to the Practical and Quirky
- 50+ Stocking Stuffers World Travelers Will Love
- New Zealand Sandflies: Everything You Need to Know + Top Secret Remedy
- Overcoming Depression and Traveling Despite the Odds (guest post)
- How Travel Helped Me Recover From an Eating Disorder (guest post)
If you think there’s potential for a great partnership here, email me at [email protected].